So this is going to be the year you really do it! Yes, take the family on the big vacation that you’ve been talking about for years.
When choosing the perfect resort, it can be challenging to find entertainment and activities for the entire family. Well not at Beaches Turks & Caicos! They have EVERYTHING you can think of. They have a lazy river, xbox lounge, kids camp, teens club, water sports, land sports, & a waterpark! These are just a few family activities included in your vacation cost.
And if you want some adult time while the kids are at camp, head over to Club Liquid for some dancing and premium drinks, or Cricketers Pub to play pool and enjoy great snacks and beer. You can also set up a romantic candlelight dinner at an additional cost.
With SO many inclusions, I can assure you that Beaches Turks and Caicos is the crown jewel all-inclusive resort of the Caribbean.
First, make a list of what’s important. If your list looks anything like mine it would include:
- Out of the ordinary, but still easy to get to.
- Plenty of entertainment options, but also places to unplug and relax.
- A place where the whole family can be together and have fun.
- Great restaurants choices everyone can agree on.
- White sand beaches and turquoise waters.
I visited Beaches Turk and Caicos many years ago when my daughter was 4 years old and the Caribbean Village was the only village. We have been back several times to this beautiful island and resort and it keeps getting better. Now, they have 4 villages to choose from!
Choosing Beaches Turks and Caicos is easy, but deciding on which village and room type can be a bit challenging. Let’s start by looking at the difference in the 4 villages:
- Caribbean Village: Close to the beach, most affordable rooms that can accommodate up to 5, large pool with swim up bar, lots of outdoor dining options and closest village to the Jerk Shack
- Italian Village: Rooms offer club and butler level only, great for families that want more space, large pool with swim up bar and close to the beach
- French Village: Quiet area of the resort, large pool, multiple bedrooms for larger families, and convenient to the water park.
- Key West Village: Your Caribbean home away from home style accommodations. Upscale and the newest village at Beaches Turks and Caicos. This is a quieter area of the resort and features a couple of small pools.
Keep in mind when choosing the right accommodation’s, it’s best to talk with a travel professional that has been there.